- TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) had released The Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2018 (TCCCPR) on 19th July 2018.
- We at CALL FOR SMS are taking various measures to offer regulatory compliant solutions in line with TRAI vision to create a cleaner and more transparent system.
- With this communication, we want to inform you about the multiple phases for implementing the above Regulation which mandated the use of Blockchain technology also known as Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) to implement the solution.
- Operators have already implemented the DLT system. The first phase of the regulation focused on registering all Entity/Enterprise on the new platform. SMS Connect is already registered as Telemarketer on the operator’s DLT platform and we need you to proactively engage in this and register as Principle Entity (Enterprise) to comply with the new regulation.
DLT Registration Links
- JIO DLT Registration
- VI DLT Registration
- BSNL DLT Registration
- AIRTEL DLT Registration
- TATA DLT Registration
- VIDEOCON DLT Registration
Ways to Reach TRAI
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: +91-11-2323 6308
Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/TRAI
Ways to Reach Jio
Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/jiocare
Ways to Reach Airtel
Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/airtelindia
Ways to Reach Idea-Vodafone (VILPower)
Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/vodaidea_news
Ways to Reach Tata
Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/TataTeleBiz
Ways to Reach PingConnect (Videocon)
Email: dlt.helpdesk@infotelconnect | email@example.com
Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/ConnectBB
Ways to Reach BSNL:
Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/BSNLCorporate
DLT process is initiated by TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) and is executed by Telecom Operators like Idea-Vodofone (VILPower), Reliance Jio, Airtel, BSNL, MTNL, Videocon (PingConnect), and TATA.
If they do not listen to you and you wish to make a complaint against them, here is the public grievance link https://pgportal.gov.in/Home/LodgeGrievance